You need to know your clients or target audience well; that way, you will be able to know 3 fundamental aspects:
- What they may need: More services, new, more effective communication channels.
- What they think: Comments that reflect their interests or preferences.
- How their behaviour is: They are informed before buying in the RRSS or on my website and create quality content and hit the target.
Write content that is easy and fast to read if your readers use mobile devices, as well as for those who access your website from their computer.
It is important that the web content does not become heavy, that it is attractive and original, emphasizing what you consider to be the main ideas and that you want your clients to notice (put it in bold, italics, etc.).
And last but not least, a study which format or channel is the most appropriate to capture the content: an image, video, post, newsletter, gifs, app, etc.
How to make a social media strategy Online Marketing Rebels?
The Importance Of The Consumer As A Prescriber Of Your Brand
A customer satisfied with your product or service is a plus; the next purchase may return to your website or store for more; But do not stay alone in that; make your client a prescriber of your brand, retain them.
Others probably post photos on their walls on their social media. This generates a good brand image towards other audiences that you may not have directly addressed to them.
Consumers no longer trust those brands that are only dedicated to bombarding them with ads; they trust more than the recommendations that a person from their circle of trust can give.
The strategy is to identify those people who know your brand and have had a good experience with it. Contact them and make them feel like they are part of your brand community.
Build trust, and you can get them to comment on positive things about your product.
Improve User Experience (UX)
Your website has to be perfect; it is the place where your customers finally have to arrive if you are carrying out an online/offline communication action, and first impressions are important.
The design (UX) is a key element but the content even more so, both must work complementing each other, for example: that the user can see from the outset what you offer or who they are as a company.
Analyse how your user behaves on the web, what they may need for better navigation on your page, and, last but not least, what you want to tell and show as a brand.
Here are some tips to improve your website and avoid mistakes:
- The visual attracts attention and likes. Enrich your texts with images that accompany and better describe the content.
- That your website has a version that is compatible with mobile devices.
- If you are an E-commerce, show the shopping cart correctly.
- A complete and clear description of the services or products you sell.
- Include a contact form, so you can communicate with your audience in a more direct way.
- Do not include many tabs in your menu; users tend to navigate more vertically than horizontally